- Georgia Child Support Guidelines
- Custody Election of a 14 Year Old Child
- Child Custody Law Changes effective 2008
Living Wills / Powers of Attorney
Probate and Estate Administration
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust – ILIT
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Adults – Frequently Asked Questions
- Conservatorship of Incapacitated Adults – Frequently Asked Questions
- Estate Taxes
- Living Wills in Georgia
- VIP – Very Important Papers (PDF)
Download this form to record your important legal and personal information for family.
Church Risk Management
- When Was Your Last Financial Audit?
- The HIPAA Privacy Rule And Your Church
- Let’s Build A New Church!
- It’s Hurricane Season!
- Church as Employer – Workers Compensation Insurance
- Church Building Use Policy
- Fifteen-Passenger Van Safety
- Use of Informed Consent and Waivers
- Building Safe Sanctuaries for Youth
- Church Risk Management Consultations for Your Group